After completing all the steps from our previous articles, you have three Integrations up and running
and the resulting data visualized on the Dashboards
|Spend dashboard||Campaigns dashboard|
If you are the only user in your account who is about to work with those data and dashboards, then you're done. But, most likely, there are other people you need to show those numbers to. Be it your employees, colleagues or business partners.
We have implemented an access control system that allows granting permissions very flexibly. You can let a certain user control all the Integrations and another user - only view one widget. Or just an access to the billing details if you have a dedicated person for those matters who doesn't have to see any of your partners' or customers' data.
If you have a few teams whose members must have mainly same permissions except for the one permission that must be different for each member of those teams, the system also allows that.
Moving to what all of that actually means for you, let's see how it will work out for your scenario.
As an example we will take a pretty basic case here, too, recreating the same one that we implemented previously.
Say, you have two persons that you need to share some data with:
somemail.compart doesn't matter at all.
Looking at your account's current state, we see that you have:
- Facebook Integration
- TikTok Integration
- Merge Module Integration that consolidates the data from those two ones above
- Spend dashboard dashboard that contains info on the Spend metric:
- How the metric changes with time
- How this week's Spend is different from the last week's one
- Which campaign exceeds a certain value
- How much does every manager spend on their campaigns
- How much does each country contribute to the overall Spend
- Campaigns dashboard that contains info on how the campaigns are doing in general
- Number of actions on different OSs
- Number of actions in different countries
- The complete picture on all the campaigns
Getting back to the two persons.
- Sarah has to be able to add new data sources to your Merge Module and check if the visualization is correct afterwards and also create the TikTok Integration's data update schedule and adjust it when needed:
- View and edit the Merge Module Integration (ID 241)
- View the Spend dashboard (ID 615ae59bddcf85001089d073)
- View, edit TikTok Integration and create+manage its schedule (ID 227)
- John needs to see an overview of all the campaigns data and must not be able to edit anything, only to see the info:
- View the Campaigns dashboard (id=615c274f26651a001099a1ef)
|TikTok Integration||view, edit,|
manage its schedule
|Merge Module Integration||view, edit||view*|
*To have an access to that Integration's data and view it on dashboards.