This widget displays the selected Integration's data as a data grid, showing 50 rows by default. It will show you more rows if you click the SHOW MORE button at its very bottom. Clicking the EXPAND button to the right will expand the widget's own window allowing you to scroll less rows.
- Add and remove the table columns you want by drag&dropping them between those left and right areas in the widget settings.
- Statistics filtering with the means of queries allows quick analyze of the stats and can also be a sort of an alerting tool, where you will only see the values that, say, exceed, certain limits. The filtering conditions will be shown in your widget's info bar.
- The conditional formatting helps you with highlighting specific values, making them easier to spot.
- You can also tweak the data grid's view in terms of value alignments, column freezing, etc by editing the columns settings of its columns.
How to set
After the Datagrid widget is added on your dashboard, rename it so that you could tell it from the others later. Next, the Integration whose statistics your new widget will be showing must be selected. To view the statistics, set and apply the browsing and filtering parameters first.
- The main statistics browsing parameter - date range - is set to the default one, Last 7 days. Change it to the one you need if you have something in mind.
- Next goes the data columns selection. Drag&drop those ones you want to see to the right area, moving the unwanted ones back.
Click APPLY and your widget is ready.
Let's imagine that you have to track how much your managers Spend in January, 2021 general, paying specific attention to the number of Clicks below and above certain values.
For that you need to see Date, Manager and Spend during Jan 1, 2021 - Jan 31, 2021:
Making the widget more useful, let's cut out the rows where Spend is less than $2500: enter the corresponding query in the filter query field and click APPLY:
Next, let's highlight the Clicks values that require your attention. To do that we'll move the Clicks metric to the right adding it to your widget and will use the conditional formatting option on it (double click the title to open column settings):
And also, just to practice it a bit, let's change the date range and the filtering query to see the January's first days Spend:
And the last touch, make it for only the two managers of yours (Ctrl+Click / Cmd + Click their names to create a group filter):
This way, applying filters and managing columns, you can make your Datagrid widget help you reach your statistics goals.