On the Manage Users section main page you can view the current user list and manage each user, setting their roles and policies.
- General header
- Add new user
- User login and #id
- Reset password
- Delete user
- Additional options
- Refresh users list
- Users list, star icon indicates the admin role
- User roles list, number of available ones
- Reset user roles
- Save user roles
- Delete the role
- User policies list, number of available ones
- Reset user policies
- Save user policies
Add new user
To add new user, do the following:
- Click + ADD USER button (2 in the page overview screenshot).
- Enter the user's email address.
- Click ADD.
- Click DONE to confirm.
- The new user will appear on the Users list.
To reset the password, click Edit button next to the login, see (4) in the page overview screenshot.
- Click the bin button near the user login (5 in the page overview screenshot).
- Important actions must be confirmed twice. Type in the required text.
- Click DELETE to confirm.
This will deactivate the user.
To recover the deleted user, click +ADD USER button, enter the email and click Recover.
To erase the user with no recover option, click the additional options button and click Erase.
Login as User
ACCESS: the section is hidden by default. Only available to those admins with the access to corresponding resource granted.
Click the additional options button and click "Login as User" to login as another user.
All the actions performed in this state will be marked with the "admin as user" token.
Once it's done, the header will turn brighter colour, see below.
Only the original user can use this feature, for the ones already with "admin as user" token it is unavailable.
To get back to your own user, click Log out button.
User roles managing
In Roles list (8 in the page overview screenshot):
Add user role
- Click Filter Roles and select role by clicking + ADD. It will appear on the list of roles to be added.
- Click SAVE button on the right (10) to confirm.
To clear the list of selected roles while adding, click RESET button on the right (9).
Delete user role
Click bin button on the role row's right to delete the role.
User policies managing
In Policies list (12 in the page overview screenshot):
Add user policy
- Click Filter Policies and select policy by clicking + ADD. It will appear on the list of policies to be added.
- Click SAVE button on the right (14) to confirm.
To clear the list of selected policies while adding, click RESET button on the right (13).
Delete user policy
Click bin button on the policy row's right to delete the policy.