This section holds a macros list, search and managing options. These macros can be used in any config of current user account.
- Create new macro
- Number of macros
- Smart filtering: if a word is used 3+ times in the titles of your macros, you'll have that word on this list to filter your macros by
- Search macros
- Macro info. Click to open the macro.
- ID (key)
- The list viewing options:
- Sort (chronologically or alphabetically) the items
- Refresh the list
- Macro managing:
- Copy the macro ID (key)
- Edit settings
- Delete macro
The header of every page of Macros section has additional options:
- Go to Home page (Integrations)
- Go back to the Macros page
- Macro ID, click to open its settings
- Macro title, click to open its settings
Gear icon on the Macros section's pages opens the macro settings: Title, ID, Description
Same settings are to be set when creating a new macro.