This page shows a list of all the existing Integrations with their managing options. A new integration can also be created here.
What exactly can be seen and done on this section's main page:
- Create new integration
- Total number of integrations
- Filters for the list:
- Status filters by the Integration's statuses
- Type filters by the Integration's general type
- Source filters our only Integrations of certain data sources
- Tags - by the tags you have
- Show hidden toggle makes the hidden Integrations visible on the list
- Search the integrations
- Integration's name and its info bar
For every item of the Integrations list there are:
- Source's logo
- Integration's status
- Integration's name
- Info bar where you can see:
- The list viewing options:
- Sort (chronologically by IDs or alphabetically by names) the items
- Refresh the list
- Integration managing buttons:
How to create an Integration
To create a new Integration, click + NEW INTEGRATION in the upper left corner of your screen. From the sources list, select the one you need to create an Integration with.
Enter the new Integration's name and toggle the Hidden switch, if needed.
For any of this section's pages (Browse data, Config, Schedule, Tasks) menu and the header switch to the following:
- Back to the Integrations list button
- Integration management pages menu
- Current Integration info: data source logo, status, name; click to open the settings
- Integration's settings
- Read/edit the description
The gear icon on the Integrations section's pages opens the integration's settings:
- Name editing and saving button - the only way to edit the UI visible name
- The module integration's # number and key (
mergeModule_if that's a Merge Module integration)
- Integration's current status
- Change status
- Delete the integration (soft delete)
- Available auth connectors
- Tag the integration
- Go to the integration's Schedule page
- View and manage the integration's current schedule rules
Integration's ability to collect data is controlled with its status. The status is indicated with the icon on the integration's data source logo.
Integrations can exist in the following statuses:
1. Not Initialized
The integration is being initialized. This process doesn't take long after you click Create in new integration creating dialogue. You can open the integration and watch the initialization log as nothing else is available for it yet.
Every page but the Browse data one is accessible at this point. However, you cannot run any tasks or create schedule rules yet. Connectors can be linked. The integration's config holds the module's default one. You can run or delete the integration, but you cannot reset it.
A certain config has been saved into the Core. Schedule rules are being performed.
For this integration you can run integration tasks, create schedule rules, manage connectors, edit the config, etc.
You cannot change the number of columns while the integrations is in this status.
The integration can be paused or deleted, cannot be reset.
The integration's schedule rules are no longer being performed. Individual tasks cannot be run either.
You can edit the config and change the number of data columns.
The integration can be run, reset or deleted.
How to change the integration's status
The integration status can be changed:
- on Integrations list page: click the gear icon to open Settings sidebar
- on any of the integration management pages (Browse data/Config/Schedule/Tasks): gear icon next to the integration name in header
|Integrations list page||Integration management pages|
To run the integration open its settings, link the connector if needed, click RUN and confirm the action.
The ❚❚ Pause button will appear.
Once the integration's status is changed to Run, Browse data page becomes available as the data can be collected and shown now, but there's no data to show so far as it hasn't been collected yet.
To pause the integration, press ❚❚ Pause button.
To reset the integration, first pause it (see above), then press ♺ RESET button and type in the required info to confirm your action.
To delete the integration, press the bin button and type in the required info to confirm your action.
The integration's purpose, flow, comments to it, etc, can be added to its description. To do that, click the speech bubble button
- on the Integrations list page
- in the integration's page header.
The description can be edited using Markdown.