Related & Module info
To set up the connection with your Zeropark account, you will need to use (or to tell JC.it Support team) your Zeropark API token. The API token can be found in your Zeropark account:
- On your Dashboard page, open My account tab.
- Next, go to the Security section.
- In the Security section, click Add new token.
- It’s better to name the JustControl.it related token accordingly. Click Generate to generate your new token.
- Do copy it and save somewhere safe as you will not be able to view it again.
- Add your new token by clicking the corresponding button. Once added, this token can be used for establishing connections.
Create a new connector or select the existing one out of the connectors list.
- Click the key Update Credentials button
- Enter the credentials and click UPDATE button to save them.
- You're done.